Plush Toy - Mother & Child Koala (Bigger)
A LITTLEODDFOREST ORIGINAL HANDMADE DESIGN
Inspired by my very own chubby little kooky koala, and her need to cling on to my body all day long. Did you know, when not asleep, a koala feeds on eucalyptus leaves, especially at night, and koalas do not drink much water and get most of their moisture from these leaves? In Aborigine language, the word ‘koala’ means ‘no water’!
This handmade mother and child koala plush toy is the perfect companion for all kids and kidults, and it makes ideal gifts for new mothers, your mother, mother's day and more! This quirky collectible is also a simple yet lovely way of decorating and spicing up your living space with a statement. Put this rad little fella on your chair or couch, or even your office cubicle, and it will bring a smile to not only your face but others too!
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Approximately 16” tall and 8” wide.
- Made with soft durable fleece, plush felt fabric, and filled with stuffing.
- There will be slight variations in the shape and details of the koala, as each cushion is sewn individually.
- One-of-a-kind individuals!
- Every koala will differ slightly from one another, and from that shown in photo.